Quote of the Week: Chosen by Dylan “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” ~ T.S. Elliot
The play- It’s here! What a fantastic morning watching all the talent from our student body in Tryouts. We are amazed with how talented the students at ACS are, and how creative they were with their presentations. Great job, everyone! It wasn’t “Grimm” at all. ;)
PARCC- The state standardized tests will begin for our class on April 17th and will continue through the following week. We will send more information about how you can be helpful during this time, but just want you to know that they are coming up.
Homework- We will be giving out a brief homework packet on Monday, which will be due Thursday.
- May 30-April 4: “The Wheeler Week” no school at ACS, play rehearsal
- May 4th and 5th: Spring Musical Just a Little Grimm
- May 15-18: Spring Outdoor Ed trip to Canyonlands
- Thank you, Greyson and family, for providing nutritious, delicious snacks for our class this week.
- Next week’s snack person is: Alejandra
- Please search for any books that can be returned to the classroom.
- Homework packet (a small one) will be given on Monday.
Student Class News: From Kelli and Ava
This week we have tryouts on friday. We are all excited. This year the 3-4 scenes are Hansel and Gretel, Rapunzel, Rumpelstiltskin. Tryouts are on friday. We start the Parcc test very soon. A lot of 3 grader are nervous and the 4 grader are too.