Highlights: Watching your child lead his/her conference was delightful. Everyone has grown and learned so much over these last seven months.
Notes: The Ks are going to be dwarfs in the Snow White Scene for this year’s musical Just A Little Grimm. Try-Outs are supposed to be fun and not pressured. Tomorrow, we are having a short All School Meeting at the end of the day. Garry will go over the basic expectations- State your name, speak in a clear voice, & tell the audience what you will do. Your child can sing a song, do a gymnastic trick, tell a joke, or do anythings that he/she feels good about showing that is appropriate and doesn’t take too long. Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
Homework: Hopefully, your child had time to do some of the homework. Could you send everything in tomorrow so we can take a look at what was done? Thanks.
- Tuesday, April 3rd – Back to school!
- Friday, April 6th – Play tryouts.
- Wednesday, April 18th –1/2 El Tioga.
- Wednesday, April 25- K El Tioga
- Thursday, May 3rd and Friday, May 4th – Just A Little Grimm at The Wheeler Opera House (Lots more info will be coming)
- Monday, May 7th – No school. Play Recovery Day.
- Tuesday, May 22nd through Thursday, May 24th – K, 1, 2 Outdoor Ed trip to End of the Road Ranch, New Castle. More Info will come
- Monday, May 28th – No school. Memorial Day.
- May 30th-K El Tioga
- May 31st- K party
- Friday, June 1st – Last day of school for K-6.
- Tuesday, June 5th – 8th grade graduation.
Gratitude: Thank you Zoe and Kimberly for the snacks. The Ks enjoyed eating the beautiful, birthday cupcakes. Thank you Elise and Meghan for sending in skewers and honey sticks.
Annie & Margaret