♥ Happy Friday, everyone! ♥
As we send you off to Thanksgiving Break with happy children who are ready for a week of family time, we want to be sure that you know how thankful we are to have you in our community. Your support means the world to us, and your children have the innate ability to brighten our days and our hearts every day. We always say, “We are in this together”, and we truly feel the reality of this statement. Thank you.
Here are some photos of our week…
UPCOMING CALENDAR DATES:
- Monday 11/20 – Friday 11/24: No school. Thanksgiving Break.
- Monday 11/27: Back to school!
MOMENTS OF GRATITUDE:
- Thank you to Sarah for being our guest reader this week! We loved Curious George!
- Thank you to Lisa for being our math helper this week!
- Thank you to Eva for the delicious muffins!
- MASSIVE thank yous to our amazing parent reps for organizing and pulling off this week’s El Tioga. What a success! Anita, Heidi, and Wendy, we LOVE you!
OTHER CLASSROOM NEWS:
- Homework folders and book bags are coming home this afternoon. A reminder that book bags, books, and folders are due on Wednesday each week. We look forward to receiving your child’s homework on Wednesday 11/29!
- Looking forward to our next chunk of time together, would you please let us know if your family has plans to be absent from school? As we wrap up this first semester, we would love to be prepared to pass on adequate data about your child’s academic and social-emotional progress. It is challenging to collect an adequate amount of this data with multiple absences.
- Last call for online book orders! Casey is finalizing our classroom order tomorrow at noon, so be sure to get your online order in before then.
That’s it from us! Enjoy your break, soak up some time with your sweet kiddos, and we’ll see you back in the classroom, refreshed and ready to go, on the 27th.
– Kristina, Casey, and Katie