Highlights: The K El Tacoga was a great success thanks to everyone’s participation. We received rave reviews from the kids and teachers. We made $420.00 toward keeping expenses down for our upcoming camping trip May 22-24th.
Play Notes: Thank you for sending in your play forms.
- If you find that you need to change your child’s pick up plans, please contact Cindy before 2:00 on Monday and Tuesday. If there is a change on Wednesday or Thursday, please send Annie & Margaret a text. If you don’t know our text #s, send us an email.
- On Monday-Wednesday, the Ks need to come to the Wheeler with a backpack containing a snack, lunch, water bottle, coat, and a book or two. On Thursday, they will need a water bottle, coat, and a book. A morning snack will be provided thanks to the Rushing family.
- Weather permitting, we will go outside for breaks. Please be sure your child has something warm to put on.
Regarding the performances on Thursday and Friday:
- Before you drop your child off, please be sure your child has had dinner and his/her hair is brushed. All the girl’s hair should be away from their faces. Use a rubber band and or barrettes.
- Plan to drop your child off at 6:00 at the Stage door entrance on Mill Street. There will be someone at the door who will either escort your child to the Green room or allow you to bring your child to the Green room.
- The Ks will perform Act 1, scene 1. After their performance, the Ks will go backstage and change. At around 7:40, they will either be brought down to the stage door to meet you to go home or go up to the balcony to meet you to watch the show. If you are meeting us in the balcony, look for us on the left side. Bring your child’s ticket with you in case the usher asks to see it.
- As far as buying tickets to watch the play, do what is best. It’s up to you and your family, to choose to come one night, both nights, or not any of the nights.
Upcoming Dates: April 30-May 4 – Week at the Wheeler, May 7 – No school Play Recovery Day, May 8-12 Assessment Week, May 10-18 Camp Prep, May 22-24 – K, 1, 2 Outdoor Ed trip to End of the Road Ranch, New Castle, May 28 – No school Memorial Day, May 30 El Tioga, May 31 K party, June 1 – Last day of school for K-6. Tuesday, June 5 – 8th grade graduation.
Volunteer Opportunities: On Monday, 4/30 and Tuesday, 5/1 12:00-2:00 we’d love help completing the dwarf houses.
Gratitude: Thank you for contributing to El Tacoga. Thank you Luke, Galen, and Aaron for snacks this week. The Ks especially liked the birthday cupcakes. Thank you Drew and your family for providing snacks this coming week. Thank you for signing up to help backstage.
Have a great week,
Annie & Margaret