Dear Wonderful 1-2 Families,
Last week, we dove into the creative chaos of the Big Event. Every afternoon has been spent developing story lines, refining scripts, creating costumes, practicing songs, learning lines and mastering dance moves. Angie and I are sharing scene groups with Brad and Diana and, boy, do we appreciate the help as we learn to navigate the excitement, energy, and controlled chaos that takes over CCS every March.Thanks to all who have volunteered to make this incredible event happen.
We’re also working hard to make sure the kids still get in some reading and math instruction and practice during this busy time. And, we’re taking time every morning to set a kindness goal and then reflect on our kindness successes in the afternoon. We hope they are working on their kindness challenges at home, as well.
- Monday, March 12 – Big Event Parent Work Night 5-8 pm
- Sunday, March 18 – 4:00, parents construct bleachers by big garage door
- Wednesday, March 21 – Noon Release and Evening Performance
- Thursday, March 22 – Optional School Day and Evening Performance, Teachers Work Half Day (am or pm)
- Friday, March 24 – Full day of School for all students
- March 26 – April 2 Spring Break
- April 3 – School Resumes Tuesday