NORDIC DAY #3!
*Please see email for photos.
Highlights: Snowmass Day – we skied off piste! These kids are amazing skiers!
Reading: New Snap Words – he, she; Phonics focus: Word Parts: ed, et; un; Digraphs: sh, ch, th Independent Reading: Remember to use pattern word power to help you understand the story.
Writing: Trying to finish publishing stories, continuing with Explorers’ Club
Math: Moving onto Unit 5 – 3-D Shapes, getting ready for 100 Day Celebration
Science: Explorers’ Club! This week: learning about your animal’s food and young
Homework: Reading, Explorers’ Club, 100 Day Math Collections
Gratitude: Thank you to the Kathy and Mike Yang, and Nikita Lu, for sending in supplies for our class to create two works of art in honor of Chinese New Year. Thank you Ali Tekus for subbing on Friday. Thank you Aminah, Mike, and Kara for volunteering to help with Nordic Ski Day #3.
- Tues., Feb. 23 – 100th Day of School – we will celebrate being in school for 100 days! We will have LOTS of math around the #100.
- Thurs., Fri., March 18 & 19 – Conferences – NO CLASSES – a Google sign up will be sent soon
- Mon. March 28 – Fri. April 2 – Spring Break
- Mon., April 5 – Teacher Work Day
- Tues., April 6 – First Day back after Spring Break
*Please note that we are deciding as a staff on what the musical will look like for this year. We will announce the date for tryouts soon.
Happy snow!!!! ⛄
😊Margaret and Heather